- Jox : Any other recent reports?
- joe : «link»
- joe : go here to see it
- joe : caught my first snook
- GillzOutOfWa : All I can say is trout are/have moved inshore. catching them in residential canals on moving tides.reds doing well near the line of dirty/clean water in backwater. Also good snook hitting when tides are moving. they have been in dirty water as well...hoping to get out next weekend for black drum..but my guess is, they are hitting on crab and shrimp in deeper canals with rock
- Jox : Anyone with recent reports?
- GillzOutOfWa : ya'll should have my number...gimme a call if someone want to fish one weekend...trout are thick in the canals already.
- GillzOutOfWa : I thought the damned place shut down so I stopped logging on!!!
- phfishing : no idea, he is around I guess. He always threatens about moving away but he never does.
- joe : what ever happened to Bobby
- joe : tryin to get out tommorow morn... goin red huntin
- joe : no, i look in every once and a while
- phfishing : Just couldn't stay away could you Joe?
- joe : anyone still out there
- Jox : they have very recent shows and reports on there, good luck guys
- Jox : If you guys are looking for a good fishing site try b3fishing.com
- woodfish : Good to see you guys on here, wish I had something to add. Will stay in touch,
- Jox : Off the barrier islands of Chaz. Maybe 1 mile from shore?
- admin : How far offshore was that alligator gar? I know they do that in the northern gulf around the oil platforms
- Jox : We also saw Alligator gar in saltwater offshore. Weird
- Jox : Went out yesterday. Basically fed the catfish
- joe : i guess the summertime did us in. more people used the chay box then posted, lack of pics didn't help either.
- woodfish : It's a shame Joe, but I guess I will sign off for the last time.
- joe : R.I.P. PHFF
- woodfish : want it
- woodfish : nt it.hey Rick, I still have that birdhouse book if you wa
- triumphrick : The cod fishing with handlines was neat!
- triumphrick : I haven't fished much this summer....actually went to Canada for three weeks.
- triumphrick : Thanks, Jeremy, Bobby, Joe and others that hung around and contributed....
- triumphrick : RIP PHCC The setting sun picture is appropriate...
- phfishing : Leaving up the Shoutbox, Weather, and Tide use it if you want. Forums are gone. Good luck fishing everybody
- phfishing : Shutting it down guys!
- woodfish : It is dead, give it a proper burial.
- woodfish : Missed that. Ccan't be worse than syncronized diving.
- GillzOutOfWa : OLYMPIC TABLE TENNIS!!!! Man Whadda rush!!!!!!
- woodfish : I'm not sure when but Jeremy snuck in and updated the FWC news.
- GillzOutOfWa : i'm not really sure what kind of gar it was..i just know there are a bunch of them, and I have no clue how long they will stay...my guess is not much longer unless another 10" of rain falls an a couple days
- woodfish : Gar look like they would be fun. Only one I have seen in Florida was caught by a friend of mine at Honeymoon Island pet beach.
- GillzOutOfWa : near shore water color is horrific STILL... although, debby and the typical july thunderstorms have sure turned on the gar bite near a few springs!
- woodfish : mess.
- woodfish : I had no problem with Debby. She sure has the water color a n
- Jox : I guess Debby really screwed you guys over
- woodfish : There is life !!!!!
- woodfish : I keep checking, no shoutouts,nothing in forums, no one on line. I see Jeremy updated the FWC news but that is it. Jeremy I believe you would not piss anyone off if you did go off line with the forum. Good luck to yoy and thanks for your effort.
- woodfish : I had not and I wonder how many even saw your post.
- phfishing : Did anybody see they were doing the Redbull wake board challenge at the mines?
- woodfish : Trip to Hudson bowl put off til next Thursday at 10.
- woodfish : Rick,I still have the bird house book you expressed an interest in. Let me know your snail mail address and i will send it to you. The closest I will be to your place will be hudson bowl Driday about 10:00A.M.
- phfishing : Wow, I was about to shut the site down if it was quiet for a few more hours.
- woodfish : Ditto.
Guests are shown between .
Only registered users are allowed to post
Time to shut it down. There has been no interest in a while so there is really no need to run the forum anymore. I am leaving the shout box up along with the tides and games until the hosting is done.